Tagliatelle with Parma Ham and Pistachios
Tagliatelle with Parma Ham and Pistachios is an easy and quick to prepare dish suitable for every day cooking.
- 400g Tagliatelle
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Shallots (finely chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 small Chilli (chopped, no seeds)
- 6 thin slices Parma Ham (cut into strips)
- 100g Pistachios (chopped)
- 200ml Cream
- Grated Paarmesan (for serving)
|Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add shallots, garlic and chilli. |
Cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
Add the strips of Parma Ham and cook for another 2 minutes.
Add the cream and simmer gently for a few more minutes.
Add approx. 80 g of chopped Pistachio nuts, reserving 20g for serving. Then set aside.
|Meanwhile cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water. When ready, drain and add to the sauce. Toss until well coated.|
|Serve immediately and sprinkle with the remaining pistachios and some parmesan.|